About Your Party
- On arrival at your home I spend a few minutes getting to know each childs name and giving them their aprons and explaining what we will be doing for the duration of the party.
- At a typical “Pizza & Cupcake Party” the children divide into small groups to make cupcakes from scratch, using fresh ingredients, which are weighed out before the party.
- Each child rolls out and makes their own individual pizza from delicious homemade Italian pizza dough. They then top their pizzas with homemade tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- While the children are waiting for their pizzas they decorate their own personal cupcake box, with markers which are supplied. They use the box at the end of the party to carry home their delicious cupcakes which they will have decorated.
- They then eat their pizzas.
- After they finish eating, they each make a bowl of icing and choose their own colour. They also roll out fondant icing and, using various miniature cutters, they cut out little shapes such as flowers, starts, leaves, butterflies etc.
- Each child gets a baking certificate at the end of the party in recognition of their work.
- A “Pizza & Cupcake Party” takes approximately 2.5 hours from start to finish, which includes eating time.
- All ingredients, utensils, baking trays etc are supplied. The only requirement is a working oven and a reasonably sized work surface for the children to work at.
- Your home is left in the same condition it was before the party, ensuring that there is no baking/cooking mess at the end.
We look forward to hearing from you and to creating a unique birthday experience for your child.