About Your Party
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PARTY BY CHILDRENS BAKING PARTIES
- On arrival at your home give the children their aprons and explain to them what we will be doing for the duration of the party.
- At a typical “Pizza & Cupcake Party” the children make cupcakes from scratch, using fresh ingredients, which are weighed out before the party.
- Each child rolls out and makes their own individual pizza from delicious homemade pizza dough. They then top their pizzas with homemade tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- While the children are waiting for their pizzas to cook they decorate their own personal cupcake box, with markers which are supplied. They use the box at the end of the party to carry home their delicious cupcakes which they will have decorated.
- They then eat their pizzas.
- After they finish eating, they each make a bowl of icing and choose their own colour. They also roll out fondant icing and, using various miniature cutters, they cut out little shapes such as flowers, starts, leaves, butterflies etc.
- Each child gets a baking certificate at the end of the party in recognition of their work.
- A “Pizza & Cupcake Party” takes approximately 2.5 hours from start to finish, which includes eating time.
- All ingredients, utensils, baking trays etc are supplied. The only requirement is a working oven and a reasonably sized work surface for the children to work at.
- Your home is left in the same condition it was before the party, ensuring that there is no baking/cooking mess at the end.
We look forward to hearing from you and to creating a fun and memorable birthday experience for your child.